Welcome to IJS Engineering, Auckland
IJS Engineering, Auckland is a general engineering company, custom-making almost anything in steel, stainless steel, aluminium, plastic, and many other metals and materials. We can undertake small, one off jobs, through to large runs and our speciality is finding solutions to your engineering problems.
We can produce virtually anything that needs a general engineering firm.
Some of our recent projects have included
- Trailers – from small to capable of carrying a 2.7tonne scissor lift for a hire company
- Spray booths
- Stainless steel and wrought iron balustrades, edging and stairs
- Kick plates for doors – designed for a variety of door sizes
- Door handles, knobs and latches
- Security gates
- Stainless steel shower trays
- Dust extractors
- Fuel tanks for racing cars
- Stainless steel linings for the food industry
- Vehicle modifications to carry sporting equipment such as kayaks
This is just a small sample of what we do, the list is virtually endless.
At IJS Engineering we
- Have the capabilities to complete large orders for firms throughout NZ
- Undertake small, one-off custom-made jobs for individual clients
- Work in with other engineering companies to bring wider services to our clients, and to complete projects for other engineering firms
- Have the experience to take a concept and make it a reality and to find solutions to problems
- Provide an on-site maintenance and repair service for industries such as factories, catering firms etc for items such as conveyor belts
Whether a big or small job, contact IJS Engineering and discuss with us your general engineering needs.